Saturday, January 28, 2006

SinGle Yet...No more =)

Hi, my fellow peeps . Haha.its finally my turn 2 update my blog.I just reached home from plaza singapura , went to watch fearless then shop ard 4 a while.Then, went home. hehe =) I eating lolipop now while i typing now.haha.yeah =) lemon n cola flavour...totally Love COLA.


There's like a few more hours 2 reunion dinner.This yr reunion dinner is kinda boring ,i thnk.There is gonna be only me, my mum, my sis n my maid.LOL. hahaha.nvm...its still gonna be a lively one..hahahaha..coz it means 2 be having a happy occasiason (is this the corret spelling??)


aniwae, i knw u thnk maybe its kinda fast.bt trust me ,things is nt as simple as u seem it is.So dont judge me anyhw ok?hahas. I have a new stead.=) lol.i knw i just break up with my ex a long time ago.bt it was a decision made by us a long time ago...so theres like A STATUS btwn us....for the month of january.and the real break up is when i leave jkt to go sg. its a long story n quite sadddenning..so i really do nt wish 2 dicuss it any futher.hehe.


OK, so i guess all u 'kaypohs.' wanna knw abt my new stead?hmm...hw 2 start ahhz?? erm, his name is elmo.hahas. he is so sweet....n gentleman........n pamper me a lot...woahh =).
hehe.he is the best.no guy has ever given me tht care b4.and i really thnkuful 4 tht.Thx darling ~~~ hehe....ok lah.too mushy..hehe.cyaz peeps
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR =)

No comments: